Through a responsive website design, your website pages can automatically change, depending on the device’s screen size. Responsive websites have flexible, fluid layouts that offers a better browsing experience. Google has also given their seal of approval to responsive websites, which is why almost every web design agency is trying their level best to incorporate responsiveness in their website design.
Why is responsive design an essential for every business?
- Increases reach to clients and customers on much smaller devices, such as smartphones and tables
- A consistent responsive website design experience that can improve sales, conversions and lead generation
- Tacking, analytics and reporting all in a single place
- Cost and time on-website content management can be decreased
- Stays ahead of the intense competition
The Future of Responsive Website Design for Mobile
Google is requiring these optimized elements for a more efficient mobile-friendly experience.
- Reasonable web page loading times
- No Flash software
- All font styles are readable, no need to zoom
- No need for horizontal scrolling–all content fits the gadget’s screen properly
- Buttons and links are adequately spaced out
If you want to your online presence to grow through a successful website, you need to implement a responsive design.